Today's mood

सानू सौदा नहीं पुखदा, सानू सौदा नहीं पुखदा...

रवि तो चेनाब पुछदा,

"की हाल है सतलुज दा?"

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Greatest Mistake Of His Life

Have you ever felt great at the top of the heaven, and at the bottom of a fathomless pit?

Well the pitiable, sorrowful condition is love! It vacuums the courage within you and fills you with an everlasting hope. The hope - the desire - which burns inside your vacuumed inners filling it with a dank soot which we realize as pain. In this snippet I shall discuss when the slightly burning pale flame completely destroys you, when your vacuumed innards are dabbed black with this clammy soot of pain - when your clinging straw drowns into irretrievable fathomless water, and you are left at your own darkness to be overlapped or to cower it - and cowering is impossible.

Tagore said that human beings clasp to false hopes in times of despair (and they really do) ,and when they come face to face with reality these hopes rip the very nerves in which they flow and crack the subject up to doom. We human beings are the foolest creature God happened to chance. He gave us brain, senses, made us mortal to fear him however he made the gravest mistake of his immortal life when he endowed them with emotions. He did right by creating whatever he wished BUT he shouldn't have endowed us with emotions. What does that power know what we have been through, what does he realize what we have suffered.

Many desire to be God however I ask him to be in our place and love, and know what it feels when you love and are not responded, and I would be more than happy if he sees the loop hole in his own matrix. At the end of the day he would say ,"Ah! I wish I had been mortal not to endure this." The religious books preaches - at last every soul will be united to the Almighty/ do deeds that take you closer to Him; and what I say is - useless is the aforesaid thing. What a mortal like me want is the union with the soul about which I care, which I love, whose closeness I desire, I wish, I hope, I dream. What shall I do with a religious union when I can't care about that soul, when I can't love it.

"I call the creator the wisest fool. He made a mathematical equation "man" and put a variable "love" which when approaches a constant value makes the equation called "life" unsolvable."

1 comment:

sujil varityake said...

was it a mistake? he in reality made us realize the importance of the decision we take...love is not unnecessarily said it's the greatest weapon ...